- Jameela Jamil Shames Fat Shamers With Body Positivity
- Hollywood, Politics and Love: The Cory Booker & Rosario Dawson Story
- REELZ Examines Glen Campbell’s Last Days In 'Autopsy… The Last Hours Of…'
- From Sauerkraut To Truffles: The Weirdest Celebrity Pregnancy Cravings
- The Cutest Celebrity Christmas Selfies
For decades, Tom Cruise was the undisputed Biggest Movie Star Alive, impossibly cool and beloved by all, But in 2005, PR disaster struck. It started with his infamous couch-jumping incident on Oprah, where he came off as unhinged while declaring his love for Katie Holmes. Not long after that, he provoked the ire of the medical community by advocating controversial theories about prescription drugs (all bad), and confounded fans with an incoherent speech seen in a leaked promotional video for the Church of Scientology. After a couple of box office busts, Tom took the hint and retreated from the spotlight, his magazine covers and interviews grinding to a halt. But curiously, though he’s found success onscreen again, his personal life remains a closely guarded secret one source says he’s not willing to share ever again. “Tom doesn’t want to scramble to repair his public image,” says the source.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!