Travis London is all about eating and living well — the healthy and chic way — and every week, he’ll be sharing tips and recipes right here on OKmagazine.com. This week, Travis shares his recipe for Summer Enticement Mango Salad!
Summer Enticement Mango Salad
• 1 large mango, peeled, cut into cubes
• 1 pint wild organic mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), washed, hulled
• 1/4 cup diced organic red bell pepper
• 2 Tbs finely sliced red onion
• 2 Tbs organic orange or lime juice
• 2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 Tbs canola oil
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss gently to combine.
Healthy Fact: Mangoes are known as the “king of fruit”. They are packed with potassium, vitamins A, C, and K, beta-carotene, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
For more tips and recipes from Travis visit HealthyChicEats.com and sign up for his free daily newsletter. You can also like Travis on Facebook at Facebook.com/TLTravisLondon and follow him on Twitter twitter.com/TLTravisLondon.