There's no doubt about it, the odds are almost always against Lindsay Lohan. When we found out last week that she was going to be appearing on The Late Show With David Letterman, we had mixed feelings. But then when we tuned in last night, we were blown away, and here's why:
1. She didn't have to come. This appearance wasn't court-ordered. She could have blown it off. Let's be honest, would anybody have been that shocked if she bailed? I think it's more impressive that she went through with it.
2. Lindsay looked ah-mazing. She walked in with a killer leather dress and sat down with Dave in an adorable flower print dress and a cute up-do. For everybody who ever judged her outfits at court, this proves this girl still has a serious knack for style.
3. She had fun talking to Dave. Dave is notorious for digging pretty deep into actors' and actresses' egos…and Lindsay is no stranger to his joke-cracking. She played along with Dave and even shot back at him a few times. LiLo made us LOL, for real.
4. Lindsay didn't ignore the whole rehab thing. Yes, she is going to rehab. We all know that. She didn't have to talk about it, but she did. It was brave and it proved that she is a human and realizes her issues. For that, we applaud her.
5. She had a Mean Girls shout-out. She wished there was vodka in her mug and she almost wore a tag on her dress. Come on, people, that's hilarious!
Did you catch Lindsay's appearance on the late night show last night? Are you Team Lindsay? Tweet us @OKMagazine and tell us what you think in the comment box below!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!