WIN IT! Christina Aguilera Tix
OK! and Live Nation are giving away two concert tickets to see the 5-time Grammy Award winner during her Live Nation produced summer tour.
The 20-date trek will begin on July 15th at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT.
As Christina Aguilera gets ready for her Bionic tour this summer, we asked for her tour bus essentials. “Friends, my stylist, makeup artist and dancers are like an extended family,” Christina tells OK!. “My family and my dogs and lots of comfort food.”
CHRISTINA AGUILERA NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES
Mohegan Sun Arena
Darien Center, NY
Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
Jiffy Lube Live
Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
Susquehanna Bank Center
DTE Energy Music Theatre
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
PNC Bank Arts Center
First Niagara Pavilion
Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
West Palm Beach, FL
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
US Airways Center
San Diego, CA
Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA
Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning after 12:00 p.m. (ET) on May 19, 2010 visit www.okmagazine.com/sweepstakes and follow the Sweepstakes entry directions. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on June 2, 2010. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd. ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 9, 2010 from among all eligible entries that are complete. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive the following prize: Two (2) tickets to Christina Aguilera concert (In appropriate market, all shows subject to availability) - Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $260.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $260.00
(Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize by Winner is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners' names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners' hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors' products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor's expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.okmagazine.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.okmagazine.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest. Entrants may remove their information from Sponsor’s lists by mailing a request to Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
8. For the names of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Christina Aguilera/Live Nation Online Sweeps, OK! Magazine, 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by June 30, 2010.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.