“CIROC THE SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID IN CALIFORNIA AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: This sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on June 27, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (EST) on August 15, 2011. Access the sweepstakes Website at facebook.com/ciroc, ciroccabanaclub.com or okmagazine.com and follow the on-screen instructions. To enter offline, complete this official sweepstakes form with all information requested or print your name, address and telephone number and the words “Ciroc the Summer” on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: “Ciroc the Summer Sweepstakes Entries 1155 Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor New York, NY 10036”. All entries must be postmarked by August 3, 2011, and received no later than 11:59 p.m. (EDT) August 10, 2011. One entry per person by either internet or mail. Multiple entries will automatically result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect or postage-due mail, entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Prizes: One (1) Grand prize will be awarded. Winner will receive a trip for two to the Hamptons, NY for 3 days/2 nights, including round-trip coach airfare from major airport nearest winner’s residence, transportation from NY airport to the Hamptons, dinner for two, and accommodations for the winner and one (1) guest at the Ciroc Cabana Club, a 9-bedroom home in Watermill, NY. Accommodations will include a room and an adjoining bathroom within the 9-bedroom home. Winner and one (1) guest will have access to common areas of the home including: living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen, pool and tennis court, along with other guests of the house. Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize. Trip must be taken September 3, 2011, to September 6, 2011. Travel date may change at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If potential winner cannot travel on dates provided by Sponsor, prize will be automatically forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Approximate retail value of prize is $4,200.00. Retail value may vary depending upon point of departure.
First Prizes: Five (5) Weekly First prizes will be awarded. Winners will receive a Ciroc Cabana Club gift bag which may include a Ciroc Cabana Club Towel and Ciroc Cabana Club T-shirt. Approximate retail value per prize is $75.00.
Approximate retail value of all Prizes: $4,575.00.
3. Winner Determination: Grand Prize Winner and Weekly Prize winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about August 16, 2011, by an independent organization whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email on or about August 16, 2011, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within three (3) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip winner’s guest must sign and return a liability and publicity release form prior to travel. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry except residents of California, and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo Americas, Inc., Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd, and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. Trip winner’s guest be also be 21 years of age or older and must travel on the same itinerary and sign a Guest’s Liability and Publicity Release. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to arrange transportation to and from the major airport nearest winner’s residence. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners and travel companions. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners and travel companions shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners and/or travel companions from any prize element, based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Winner will be issued an IRS Form W-9 with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent IRS Form 1099. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
In consideration of the undersigned’s receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guests, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever shall release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion, or any part thereof, at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or postage–due mail-in entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Ciroc the Summer Winner’s List 1155 Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor New York, NY 10036. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by September 15, 2011 and received by September 20, 2011.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas Inc., Norwalk, CT and Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., New York, NY
CÎROC Vodka. Distilled From Fine French Grapes. 40% Alc/Vol. (c)2011 Imported from France by Diageo, Norwalk, CT.
Celebrate Life Responsibly.