Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers hit the road on May 6, 2010 to begin promoting Mojo, their first studio recording in eight years. OK! is giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky reader!
May 06 Raleigh Time Warner Cable Pavilion at Walnut Creek (w/Joe Cocker)
May 07 Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre (w/Joe Cocker)
May 09 Tampa St. Pete Times Forum (w/Joe Cocker)
May 12 Louisville KY Freedom Hall ( w/Joe Cocker)
May 15 Dallas Superpages.com Center (w/Joe Cocker)
May 16 Houston Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (w/Joe Cocker)
May 18 Phoenix US Airways Arena (w/Joe Cocker)
May 22 Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 02 San Diego Cricket Wireless Pavilion (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 03 Irvine Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 05 Oakland Oracle Pavilion (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 08 Vancouver GM Place (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 11 Seattle The Gorge (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 12 Seattle The Gorge (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 15 Calgary Pengrowth Saddledome (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 16 Edmonton Rexall Place (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 19 Winnipeg MTS Centre (w/Joe Cocker)
Jun 22 St Paul Xcel Energy Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jun 23 Omaha Qwest Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jun 25 Milwaukee Summerfest (w/ZZ Top)
Jun 26 Milwaukee Summerfest (w/ZZ Top
Jul 10 Indianapolis Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 13 Kansas City Sprint Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 15 Cincinnati Riverbend Music Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 17 Chicago United Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 20 Cleveland Blossom Music Center (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 22 Detroit Palace of Auburn Hills (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 24 Pittsburgh First Niagra Pavilion (w/Drive-By Truckers)
Jul 28 New York Madison Square Garden (w/TBD)
Jul 31 Philadelphia Wachovia Center (w/TBD)
Aug 11 Atlanta Philips Arena (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 12 Nashville Sommet Center (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 14 Darien Lake, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 15 Bristow Jiffy Lube Live (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 17 Hartford Comcast Theater (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 19 Boston Comcast Center (w/My Morning Jacket)
Aug 21 Boston Comcast Center (w/My Morning Jacket)
Aug 24 East Rutherford IZOD Center (w/My Morning Jacket)
Aug 25 Toronto Air Canada Center (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
Aug 27 Saratoga Springs Saratoga Performing Arts Center (w/Crosby, Stills and Nash)
ENTER TO WIN!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning after 12 pm on March 23, 2010 visit www.okmagazine.com/sweepstakes and follow the Sweepstakes entry directions. Each entry must contain answer(s) to the questions posed to qualify for the drawing. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on April 7, 2010. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd. ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 9, 2010 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain the correct answer(s) to any questions posed. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: (1) winners will receive (2) each of the following prizes - LIVE NATION Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (In appropriate market) - Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $49.99. Total ARV of all prizes: $99.98 *All shows subject to availability
(Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize by Winner is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners' names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners' hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors' products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor's expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.okmagazine.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.okmagazine.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. For the names of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Live Nation Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Online Sweeps, OK! Magazine, 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by April 31, 2009.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.