All products featured on OK! Magazine are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, OK! Magazine may earn an affiliate commission.
Addison Rae made quite the entrance at the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards, which took place at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday, May 16, in Los Angeles, Calif.
The TikToker made jaws drop wearing a revealing Christopher Esber Fall 2021 look, which included a long black skirt, matching jacket and barely-there bandeau-style bra top. She accessorized with Stuart Weitzman shoes, plus jewelry by Djula and Le Vian.
LAPCOS Dr. 14 Shampoo is a nourishing scalp and hair treatment for a thicker, fuller, glossier hair. Dr. 14 is named for its scientifically validated formula, enriched with 14 high-performing active ingredients, proven to prevent hair loss and improve scalp and hair health.
To achieve Addison’s look, check out the step-by-step guide and shop the products below.
How To Get The Look
1. After shampooing with the Lapcos Dr.14 Shampoo, on towel dried hair, apply Hair Rituel by Sisley The Cream Thermo Protection.
2. Next, on towel dried hair, use R+Co Bleu Highest Volumizing Mousse all over. Then, blow dry into hair using GHD Ceramic Vented #3 Round Brush to smooth hair.
3. Spray R+Co Bleu Cult Classic Flexible Hair Spray to prep hair.
4. Next, section in 2-inch wide sections and use a GHD Platinum Fat Iron to create a bend in the hair.
5. Smooth ends with R+Co Optical Illusion Smoothing Oil.
6. Spray roots with Hair by Sam McKnight Cool Girl Texture Mist, shake out the hair and finalize the look with a finishing hairspray.
Shop The Products
LAPCOS Dr. 14 Shampoo retails for $32.
Hair Rituel by Sisley's The Cream Thermo Protection retails for $100.
R+Co Bleu's Highest Volumizing Mousse retails for $55.
GHD's Ceramic Vented #3 Round Brush retails for $29.28.
R+Co Bleu's Cult Classic Flexible Hair Spray retails for $57.
GHD's Platinum Fat Iron retails for $249.
R+Co Bleu's Optical Illusion Smoothing Oil retails for $66.
Hair by Sam McKnight's Cool Girl Texture Mist retails for $12.