You want it? You got it! Fresh celeb news daily.

SUBMIT
BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

Authorities Release Footage Of 'RHOBH' Star Dorit Kemsley's Terrifying Home Invasion

Nov. 9 2021, Published 8:55 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Authorities have released footage from Dorit Kemsley's terrifying home invasion last month.

Article continues below advertisement

The Los Angeles Police Department released the shocking footage on Monday, November 8, which shows masked men breaking into the reality star's Encino home in Los Angeles.

Police reportedly released the footage in the hopes that the three suspects will be identified. The men are believed to be between 20 and 30 years old.

Article continues below advertisement
authorities release footage rhobh dorit kemsley home invasion ok
Source: MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

As previously reported by OK!, the break-in took place at around 10:50 p.m. on October 27. Kemsley was said to have been held at gunpoint and the intruders made off with at least $100K in valuables.

"The victim was inside the residence at the time and was confronted by the suspects. Both suspects threatened to kill her as she pleaded for her life and the lives of her young children," LAPD said in a press release, per ABC7.

Article continues below advertisement

Two men could be seen in the footage wearing masks and hoodies. The men approached a glass door and spoke to each other before one shattered the door.

The clip cut to the front of the home where one of the suspects could be seen carrying bags filled with stolen items.

Article continues below advertisement
authorities release footage rhobh dorit kemsley home invasion ok
Source: LAPD/MEGA

"Both suspects threatened to kill her as she pleaded for her life and the lives of her young children," police said, per KTLA. "In fear for her safety, the victim complied with the suspects demands and directed them to valuables."

Article continues below advertisement

The burglars reportedly took expensive handbags, jewelry and watches "with a significant monetary loss and fled the location in a black truck," according to police.

"As you all know by now I have been through a terrifying ordeal, one that no parent or person should ever have to experience," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said in a statement days after the robbery. "I’ve received so many messages of love and support and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It’s truly overwhelming."

Article continues below advertisement
authorities release footage rhobh dorit kemsley home invasion ok
Source: LAPD/MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

The designer said that her children, Jagger, 7, and Phoenix, 5, were "unaware of what happened" because they were asleep at the time.

"With the love and support of my husband [Paul "PK" Kemsley], my incredible family, friends, fans and followers, I am confident this is the right thing to do whilst I independently work through the trauma," the 45-year-old wrote. "I’m so grateful to the LAPD for their care and attention. Thank you again for all your support."

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Empire Media Group, Inc. OK! is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.