BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

College Athlete Dies After Choking On A Hot Dog During An Eating Competition

tufts
Source: Tufts University; Unsplash

Oct. 21 2021, Published 4:49 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

A college lacrosse player tragically died in a hot dog eating competition mishap over the weekend.

Article continues below advertisement

Madie Nicpon, 20, was a student at Tufts University and choked during the competition, according to reports.

MORE ON:
NEWS

She died and now support is pouring in from across the globe.

To read more about what happened, check out Knewz.com.

Advertisement

Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

More From OK! Magazine

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 OK!™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.