ROYAL FAMILY NEWSMeghan McCain Slams Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as 'D-List Royals': 'They're Your Problem Now'

Meghan McCain called Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'D-list royals.'
Aug. 20 2026, Published 4:32 p.m. ET
Meghan McCain did not hesitate to call Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "D-list royals" after they announced they were relocating back to the UK.
On Wednesday, the former The View host tweeted on X, "One thing about Americans is we can see through b------- and we don’t like entitled grifters. They could never hack it here and truly no one gives a s--- about D-list royals."
"Good luck to our friends in the UK, they’re your problem now," she added.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Relocating to the UK With Their Kids

Meghan McCain called Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'D-list royals' after they announced they were relocating back to the UK.
As Page Six confirmed on Wednesday, the Duke, 41, and Duchess, 44, of Sussex, as well as their kids, Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, will return to the UK by the end of the month for “an extended period.”
A source confirmed, “The palace was made aware of the move,” reporting that King Charles III was informed on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Archie and Lilibet are reportedly already enrolled in school in Britain.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry said they will return to the UK by the end of the month for 'an extended period.'
Another source told the outlet, “I know that Charles is the reason they are moving back.”
This comes amid insiders' claims that Charles, who is currently battling cancer, reportedly “looks forward” to spending more time with the Sussexes in a personal capacity, while their role and status as private individuals and “non-working members” of the royal family will not change.
Plus, the king is also strict about upholding his late mother, Queen Elizabeth II's rule of “no half-in, half-out option” for working royals, per the outlet.
- Royal Burn! Meghan McCain Calls Out Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla As The 'Most Boring People In The World'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's U.K. Move Shocks Social Media: 'My Condolences to His Majesty'
- Meghan McCain Slams 'Deeply Unpopular' Meghan Markle For 'Chickening Out' Of Attending King Charles III's Coronation
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's return will be six years after they left the royal family and moved to Canada, and then to California.
Regardless, the pair's return comes six years after they left the royal family and moved to Canada, and then to California.
They will reportedly reside in a "non-royal residence" where they will "continue with their business enterprises."
Harry has also reportedly been making amends with his father. Last month, he, Meghan, and their two kids reunited with Charles during their visit to the UK, marking the first time for the king to have seen his grandchildren in over four years.
Meghan McCain Previously Criticized the Sussexes Too

Meghan McCain previously criticized Meghan Markle's business strategy, calling her 'boring.'
Last year in February, on an episode of her "Meghan McCain’s Happy Hour" podcast, the TV personality said about the Duchess, "I cannot stand her. I love people that I can relate to, like every other 40-year-old mom. I don’t want to eat her jam. I love Princess Kate [Middleton]."
She also admitted that she was confused by Meghan's business strategy, adding, "I don’t know what she’s doing. This is, like, her ninth rebrand. I actually had to review her show and her podcast, and it was horrible. It was so boring."


