Former executive producer Jeff Jenkins appeared in court via Zoom and dropped the bombshell that Rob and Chyna was never going to have a season 2.
This is a direct contradiction to the lawsuit as Blac Chyna is suing the Kardashian-Jenner clan for allegedly lying about her abusing her ex Rob Kardashian. She believes this led to E! cancelling their show — which Chyna claims was already confirmed for a second season.
However, Jenkins had a different version of the events. He admitted he refused to support a follow up season of the show because of how "volatile" the relationship was throughout season one.
“I would not pick up this show,” he told the court over video chat on Friday, April 22, according to Page Six. “There was no more Rob and Chyna.”
He went on to explain that he only greenlit the series in the first place because the former lovebirds — who share daughter Dream, 5 — had seemed so "witty" and happy together at the time.
“That was really exciting,” Jenkins continued. “That was the first and the last time I saw the couple happy.”
Despite "gently encouraging" the sock designer and the mom-of-two to attend both individual therapy sessions and couples therapy to work through their issues, the show got to the point that they "couldn't even be in the same room" together.
Jenkins also noted a reality series featuring just the OnlyFans model had been shopped to BET, VH1, Lifetime and MTV, but the producer said that no networks were interested.
As OK! previously reported, Chyna is demanding a whopping $300 million from the famed reality family.
According to a report from Radar, a portion of the breakdown includes $100 million from Kim Kardashian for emotional distress, injury to reputation, and anxiety and betrayal, another combined $94 million in punitive damages from the SKIMS founder and sister Kylie Jenner., $19 million from Kris Jenner, and $5 million dollars from Khloe Kardashian.