Super Bowl LVI Predictions: LA Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals
The Cincinnati Bengals take on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium on Sunday February 13, commencing at 6:30PM EST.
Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Rams vs. Bengals 10,000 times to predict the most likely outcomes.
Dimers.com's renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Rams a 70% chance of winning against the Bengals.
The Bengals are +4.5 underdogs against the Rams, with -110 at Caesars Sportsbook the best odds available.
For the favored Rams (-4.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds on offer at -105.
FanDuel Sportsbook has the best moneyline odds for the Bengals at +166, which means you can bet $100 to profit $166, earning a total payout of $266, if they win.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best moneyline odds for the Rams at -195, where you can risk $195 to win $100, for a total payout of $295, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 48.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Rams (-4.5) are a 54% chance of covering the spread, while the 48.5-point Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Under.
Dimers.com's predicted final score for LA Rams vs. Cincinnati at SoFi Stadium on Sunday has the Rams winning 26-21.
For prop bettors, according to DimersBOT, Los Angeles' Cooper Kupp is most likely to score the first TD in Rams vs. Bengals.
DimersBOT gives Kupp a 14.9% chance of scoring the first TD at SoFi Stadium, while the Rams WR is a 56.5% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Dimers.com First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cooper Kupp: 14.9% probability
- Cam Akers: 13.0% probability
- Odell Beckham: 8.2% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 5.9% probability
- Van Jefferson: 4.5% probability
- Joe Mixon: 11.4% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 9.6% probability
- Tee Higgins: 7.2% probability
- C.J. Uzomah: 5.8% probability
- Tyler Boyd: 5.3% probability
Dimers.com Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cooper Kupp: 56.5% probability
- Cam Akers: 51.2% probability
- Odell Beckham: 36.8% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 29.6% probability
- Van Jefferson: 23.6% probability
- Joe Mixon: 48.1% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 41.9% probability
- Tee Higgins: 35.0% probability
- C.J. Uzomah: 28.6% probability
- Tyler Boyd: 25.5% probability