No wonder she landed Ashton Kutcher—the girl has great locks. Check out her best 'dos for a little inspiration for your next look!
1. At the 2008 VH1 Rock Honors: The Who
There's nothing wrong with faking it—when it comes to your hair—Mila does the best faux bob! (The trick to pulling off this look is making sure the tucked-under part in the back isn't too low, so you don't see it from the front.)
2. At the 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in 2009
We love a slicked-back, curly pony just as much as the next girl and this one is right up there with the best of 'em!
3. At an Event for Artist Doug Aitken in 2010
A slightly messy, beachy-textured 'do is never a bad look, especially on one of Hollywood's hottest stars. Try TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to achieve a similar style.
4. At the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards in 2011
This might be our favorite look of all time. A high-volume bouffant is sophisticated and shows off your makeup so well.
5. At the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2011
This is a classic Mila hairstyle—sleek, sexy, and super easy to create. Just wrap various sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron in different directions, then applying a smoothing serum like Kérastase Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire all over afterwards.
6. At the 83rd Annual Academy Awards in 2011
A pretty, side-swept bang is glam and flirty—just like Mila!
7. At the 'Friends With Benefits' Premiere in 2011
Straight-ironed strands pump up the hotness factor—as does a good spray tan. Mila should rock this look more often!
8. At the 'Oz The Great And Powerful' Premiere in 2012
A soft, semi-tousled updo is a red carpet staple. We love that Mila knows what works on her and chooses timeless hairstyles over fading trends, which is why she remains one of the most gorgeous A-listers today!