1. Jessica Chastain
Side parts ruled the red carpet at this year's SAG Awards! Although we weren't super-fans of Jessica's Globes 'do (it was a tad futuristic with the height), we were digging her hair and makeup tonight! Try YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Rouge lipstick in 'Danger' and Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray to recreate her effortlessly glam style!
2. Kelly Osbourne
Say what you will about her lavender color, but this retro-meets-trendy, '30s-inspired, rolled 'do was gorge!
3. Jennifer Lawrence
Even though she was sick, Jennifer Lawrence shut it down in the beauty department! Her side-swept waves and red lip were amazing with her Dior dress—here's how to recreate them:
1. Apply a nickel size amount of Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner onto damp hair.
2. Apply Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse and blow dry strands with a large round brush.
3. Wrap sections of hair around a 1 1/4-inch curling iron, leaving the ends out.
4. Rub Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in your hands and rake your fingers through the waves to break them up and add shine.
5. Take the hair from the right side, twist it, and pin it in the back with bobby pins. Spray Oribe Dry Texture Spray from mid-length to ends and scrunch with your hands.
6. Finish by spraying Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray liberally all over.
4. Naya Rivera
Naya's sexy curls and romantic makeup was one of the best combos of the night! A+!
To get her look follow these steps!
1. Apply Proactiv Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15 followed by Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and YoungBlood Mineral Blush in Rouge.
2. Line inner rims and lash lines of with Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Cosmic Brown, and smudge Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner into the outer edges to create a softly winged line.
3. Complete the romantic and slightly metallic smoky eye by using a taupey shimmery brown shadow all over, then coat lashes with Avon SuperExtend Mascara in Black.
4. Prep lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Baume to keep them soft and hydrated. Then line them with Chanel Lip Liner in #25 Pink Sugar, and apply Avon's NEW Totally Kissable lipstick in Loving Lilac.
5. Michelle Dockery
Michelle Dockery looked HAWT at the SAG Awards and we're not just focusing on the sexy side boob. Seriously, the woman's skin is flawless and her smoky eye is spot on.