From Heather Graham's burgundy sequin dress to Rihanna's bright street style—these are the stars that looked the chicest this week!
Who do you think was best dressed this week? Sound off in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine!
1. Abby Elliott at the 'Star Trek Into Darkness' New York Screening
Wearing a long blue dress with cut outs to the screening.
2. Rihanna Out and About in NYC
Wearing a short turquoise skirt and patterned skirt with nude heels.
3. Heather Graham at Vegas Magazine's 10th Anniversary Party
Wearing a Donna Karan dress, H.Stern Zephyr ring, and Jean- Michel Cazabat “Emma” pointy toed pumps in burgundy velvet.
4. Jennifer Lopez at the United Nations Foundation "Mom + Social" Event
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Accused of Copying Sofia Richie's 'Old Money' Style: 'Have Some Originality'
- Mila Kunis Rocks Casual Look in Pinstriped Top and Ripped White Jeans on L.A. Outing After Ashton Kutcher Calls Himself 'the Luckiest Man Alive'
- Machine Gun Kelly Repped Company Files Police Report After 83,000 Pairs Of Celeb-Branded Underwear Go Missing
In a black L’Wren Scott Fall 2012 dress, Michael M. earrings, and Le Vian and Demarco rings.
5. Lake Bell at the 'Black Rock' Premiere
Lake is wearing a Lyn Devon dress, an Edie Parker clutch, and Stuart Weitzman shoes.
6. Stacy Keibler at the A+E Network 2013 Upfronts
Stacy wore a Monique Lhuillier garnet leather sculpted dress from the Spring Summer 2013 collection.
7. Roselyn Sanchez at the A+E Network 2013 Upfronts
Looking absolutely gorge in a bright yellow dress.