Jennifer Lopez has come a long long way since her "Jenny from the Block" days!
According to the New York Post, the 43-year-old has splashed out a cool $10 million on a stunning Hamptons estate which spans three acres in exclusive Water Mill—and OKMagazine.com has photos of the palatial pad, courtesy of Zillow.com.
Lopez has been looking for the prefect Hamptons retreat for a few years now—there were reports she had purchased a sprawling $18 million home back in 2011, shortly after her divorce from husband, Marc Anthony, but those proved to be false.
If the NY Post's report is correct, Lopez is now the proud owner of an 8 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 8,500 square foot home situated on landscaped grounds which include a large pool, patio area and plenty of hedges to keep paparazzi at bay.
In addition, there's a super cute guest house and tennis courts.
Lopez currently owns two other homes— an huge estate in Hidden Hills that she purchased with Anthony in 2010, as well as two homes in Glen Head, N.Y.
She previously owned a waterfront estate in Miami Beach and another home in Beverly Hills.
What would buy Jenny from the Block as a house warming gift? Sound off in comments below and tweet us @OKMagazine
1. Check out J-Lo's stunning new Hamptons home!
2. Check out J-Lo's stunning new Hamptons home!
3. Check out J-Lo's stunning new Hamptons home!
4. Check out J-Lo's stunning new Hamptons home!
- Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner To List Miami Condo For $18.8 Million As Rumors Of Marital Strife Swirl
- Construction On Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady's $27 Million 'Forever Home' Halted Due To Impending Divorce
- Serving Up Lavender Looks! 'Selling Sunset' Star Christine Quinn Wows In $795 Crystal Embellished Three-Piece Suit & $3,450 Crocodile Bag — Get The Look For Less