To channel Dianna Agron's day-to-night style, begin by applying Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Purple Passion with a damp brush (to minimize product fall off) over the middle of the lid, blending upward and toward the outer edges. Line water line with Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx and top with a couple of coats of mascara. Dust a powder bronzer onto cheekbones, along temples and across bridge of nose and forehead for a soft healthy glow. Try Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in Medium Deep.
The secret to Julianne Hough's luminescent complexion is highlighter. Add instant charisma by applying a white pearl crème highlighter to the center of your nose, the high points of your cheek, and to the inner corner of eyes.
To create Julianne’s perfect red pout, apply a lip conditioner, then line lips with Jouer Lip Definer in Rogue. When lining lips, start at the “v” of top line and then the rounded part of lower lip, connecting the two. Apply Jouer Hydrating Lipstick in Simone with a brush. To keep lips from feathering and create a velvety matte finish that will last all night, place a single tissue over lips and apply Jouer Mattifying Translucent Powder with a big brush over the tissue, then apply one more coat of lipstick.
1. To create Katy’s pearly glow, apply Guerlain Meteorite Powder For The Face in Teint Rose to cheeks and face, adding instant radiance to complexion.
2. Apply a precision tip, ultra pigmented black liner, like Guerlain 'Khol Me Kajal' eyeliner around entire eye to enhance and add depth. Use a sponge tip applicator to smudge for a smoky eye affect.
3. Finish with a beautiful Bordeaux lip color, like Guerlain Shine Automatique Lip Color in Pao Rosa. If you want lip color to look more like a stain simply pat on with fingertips to build the color you desire.
1. To get Selena Gomez's evening look, start by smoking out the eyes with shades of gunmetal and black matte (try Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Smoky Eye) and line around entire with a black eye pencil like Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil in Noir.
2. Apply a deep plum lipstick, like Chanel Rogue Allure in Rogue Noir, applying with fingertips for desired shade
3. Since the eyes and lips are so bold, add a very pale pastel powder blush like Chanel Joues Contrast Powder Blush in In Love.
Using Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Seductive Rose, first apply the lightest shade to arch of brow and inner corner of eye, then fill entire lid with the pink shade. Blend silvery plum shades to the outer corner of eyes, into crease and under lower lash line. Finish with a deep brown eyeliner for added drama à la Taylor Swift. Create her bold red lip with Tom Ford Jasmine Rogue Lip Color in Narcotic Rogue.
Vanessa Hudgens is a bohemian goddess by day and a smoldering vixen by night. To steal her look, draw around entire eye with Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Curvaceous Coal smudging with an eye shadow brush or q-tip. Curl and coat lashes with mascara and add a faux-lash strip (try Salon Perfect Wispies) for an extra wow factor. Blend on a nude lip like Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Heaping Hazelnut and top with a sheer gloss.
To achieve Nicole Richie's bronzy, shimmery vibe, fill your entire lid with Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Toffee, blending into crease and along bottom lash line. Then, apply Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat along outer edges and into crease to create a smoky look. To add drama, apply a black eye pencil to the water line, curl lashes and a couple coats of mascara. Finish with a nudey-pink lip color like Jouer Lip Sheer SPF 15 in Maui.FameFlynet, Getty