Dylan O’Brien’s Shocking Accident Shuts Down 'Maze Runner: The Death Cure' Set — Details Of His Scary Medical Emergency!
Dylan O’Brien and the rest of The Maze Runner cast and crew had quite the scare on Thursday after the actor was injured on the set of The Maze Runner: The Death Cure in Vancouver, Canada!
The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is the third film in The Maze Runner series, which is set to be released on Feb. 17, 2017.
The movie is the follow-up to the series’ second film, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, which was released last year. And a few photos from the set were released ahead of the accident!
“Dylan O’Brien was injured yesterday while filming Maze Runner: The Death Cure in Vancouver, Canada,” 20th Century Fox said in a statement Friday.
The statement continued, “He was immediately transferred to a local hospital for observation and treatment. Production on the film will be shut down while he recovers. Our thoughts go out to Dylan for a full and speedy recovery.”
According to reports on the incident, O’Brien sustained several broken bones after being run over by a vehicle being used in the filming of a car scene.
O’Brien’s rep did release a brief statement on the accident. “He was in an accident and is being treated in a local hospital,” the rep said. But no more details about the accident or what caused it have been released by the actor’s team. What do you think about Dylan’s accident? Tweet us @OKMagazine or let us know in the comments section.