1. Jennifer Hudson at the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Pregame Show
J Hud looked chic in a Monika Chiang black leather body suit and white L’Wren Scott skirt to perform "America the Beautiful" with the Sandy Hook Elementary School choir before the big game.
2. Candice Swanepoel and the AXE Astronaut at the Rolling Stone and ESPN Parties in New Orleans
Victoria's Secret hottie Candice Swanepoel stayed close to her date the AXE Astronaut at the Rolling Stone and ESPN parties in New Orleans over the weekend. Hey, you guys saw the commercial—everyone wants to date an astro guy!
3. Kate Upton at the Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl Party
Kate attended the Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl party—clad in a Jason Wu jacket and Fendi heels—before hitting Vincent's for an Italian feast with her whole family. The model was in NOLA to promote her SB commercial, which also stars Usher and rising actor Sebastian Beacon.
4. Sofia Vergara and Stacey Keibler at the Audi Forum New Orleans
Audi kicked off Super Bowl weekend by hosting a cocktail event at the Audi Forum New Orleans and among the celeb attendees were Sofia Vergara and Stacey Keibler (a former Ravens cheerleader!).
5. Solange Knowles at the Audi Forum New Orleans
Bey's sis Solange DJ'ed the Audi party and was overheard talking about how excited she was to see her sister perform at halftime and how she grew up watching football.
6. Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and Maria Menounos at DIRECTV's Super Saturday Night
Vampire Diaries co-stars and lovebirds Nina and Ian caught up with Maria at DIRECTV's Super Saturday Night, where Justin Timberlake performed a two-hour set with surprise guests Jay-Z and Timbaland. Nina tweeted her excitement to see JT in concert on Twitter right before!
7. John Legend, Chrissy Tiegen, Jay-Z, and Timbaland at DIRECTV's Super Saturday Night
Party goers John and Chrissy also got to witness Justin's first concert in over five years and went wild when he was joined on-stage with Jay-Z to perform their new single “Suit and Tie." Justin closed the show performing his number one hit “Sexy Back” with Timbaland.
8. Jordin Sparks and Victor Cruz at the Giving Back Fund Big Game Big Give Party
Singer Jordin Sparks rocked a black leather and lace dress for her performance at the party, which raised over five thousand dollars for ex-NFL player Steve Gleason’s ALS/MS Center in New Orleans. Also at the event was Super Bowl XLVI champ Victor Cruz!