trending in REALITY TV
- Snooki Says Her Son Suffered 'Anxiety' When She Would Leave To Film 'Jersey Shore'
- Vicki Gunvalson's Daughter Speaks Out About Her Mother's 'RHOC' Exit
- ‘Catfish’ Hosts Nev & Kamie Explain Why People Make Fake Dating Profiles
- Joe Giudice Grinds On A Thong-Clad Woman Just A Month After Split From Teresa
- Chelsea Houska Celebrates Son Watson's Third Birthday With A Pizza Cake!
Jinger Duggar is squeezing in all the family time she can before moving west! The Counting On star spent some quality time with her mom, Michelle, this weekend in Texas. The visit comes just a few weeks before Jinger and her husband, Jeremy Vuolo, move to Los Angeles.
For more Duggar news, listen to our Dishin’ on the Duggars podcast below.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Birthday to the most incredible husband, friend, companion, leader, soulmate, protector, and man of God ever created! @jeremy_vuolo you are the love of my life! I couldn't imagine life without you, baby! 😘I love you with all of my heart! ❤️your grateful admirer forever, jing
A post shared by Jinger Vuolo (@jingervuolo) on
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!