Katy Perry is on the move!
The pop princess has splashed out a cool $11.2 million on three adjoining parcels of land, which include a stunning $3 million home, and OKMagazine.com has photos of the gorgeous property, courtesy of Zillow.com.
The 2,916 square foot mid-century modern abode was previously owned by Max and Rebecca Weinberg, and consists of five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Located in the secluded Hollywood Hills, Perry's new home is absolutely stunning, complete with an angular roof, open floor plan, and floor-to-ceiling windows that fully open to seamlessly connect with outdoor living spaces.
Built in 1953, the home has been updated to include high-end appliances in the kitchen and brand-new bath features. Measuring 2,916 square feet, the home has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
What do you think of Katy's new home? Sound off in comments below and tweet us @OKMagazine
Take a look at Katy Perry's stunning new home!
2. Take a look at Katy Perry's stunning new home!
3. Take a look at Katy Perry's stunning new home!
4. Take a look at Katy Perry's stunning new home!
5. Take a look at Katy Perry's stunning new home!
- Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner To List Miami Condo For $18.8 Million As Rumors Of Marital Strife Swirl
- Construction On Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady's $27 Million 'Forever Home' Halted Due To Impending Divorce
- Serving Up Lavender Looks! 'Selling Sunset' Star Christine Quinn Wows In $795 Crystal Embellished Three-Piece Suit & $3,450 Crocodile Bag — Get The Look For Less