Love Jessica Alba's $1,000 Winter Look? We Show You How to Get it For Less!
Jessica Alba always looks amazing!
When she stepped out in LA wearing this causal but stylish outfit I wanted to know how I could get this look for less, so I enlisted the help of my go-to-girl Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission it is to style women in fab but affordable clothes, to get the scoop on how to get Jessica's look.
According to Shauna, the Sin City star is wearing Level 99 Boyfriend Jeans, which retails for $110, a $155 Theodora & Callum scarf, and a Longchamp Tote for $590.
While it's not clear who her sweater and boots are by, Jessica's look is well over a $1,000, but Shauna shows us how to get her outfit for just $143.23.
1. Forever21 – Colorblock Sweater $17.80
2. Target– Mossimo Stripe Scarf $12
3. Old Navy – Skinny Boyfriend Jeans $34.94
4. Kohls – Rosetti Sally Tundra Tote $34.50
5. Urban Outfitters – Contrast Tip Boot Sock $16
6. Target – Mossimo Keisa Heeled Ankle Boot $27.99
For more info about Shauna, check out her blog at Pennychic.com.