1. Derek and Julianne Hough at the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party
Julianne changed into something a little easier to move around in for the party, where she spent some time with bro Derek. Unfortunately, she tore this gorgeous number while dancing!
2. Jessica Alba at the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party
Jessica ditched her red-carpet gown for this playful black-and-white checkerboard number for InStyle's after-party.
3. Olivia Munn at Weinstein Company's Golden Globes After Party
Olivia's dress is both sleek and unexpected. A great job!
4. Nikki Reed at the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party
Honestly, if Nikki's Jenni Kayne dress was all the same tone, it would have been nice but a bit boring. The two tones make it interesting.
- Olivia Munn Snuggles Up To John Mulaney In Cute Snap Weeks After Celebrating Son's First Birthday — See Photo!
- Olivia Munn & John Mulaney Make Rare Outing In NYC, Hold Hands During Walk: Photos
- John Mulaney Opens Up About His New Baby & His 'Complicated' Year In Candid 'Saturday Night Live' Monologue
5. Selena Gomez at the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party
It's a little bit like armor, but Selena's gold minidress is perfect for a Golden Globes after-party! (Or any fab party, really.) We love the detail.
6. Jennifer Lopez at Weinstein Company's Golden Globes After Party
Another daring neckline from J.Lo! We love a halter top on her, it shows off her incredibly toned arms!
7. Miranda Kerr at the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party
We can't tell if the Victoria's Secret model is posing or trying to scratch her back, but we don't care. She looked crazy good (again) in this sexy crimson number!
8. BERENICE MARLOHE AT INSTYLE GOLDEN GLOBES AFTER-PARTY
Lace was a huge trend for the evening, and we love how Berenice pulled it off! She accented the super-sexy dress with diamond earrings by Norman Silverman. Perfection!