Much like her sister Beyoncé’s wedding to rapper Jay Z and best friend Kelly Rowland’s wedding to Tim Witherspoon, Knowles is reportedly planning to wed in a secret ceremony this weekend, reports US Weekly. And here’s all that we know so far about the adorable couple’s upcoming ceremony…
1. According to sources, the 28-year-old singer and 51-year-old video director will be married in New Orleans.
2. The wedding is set to take place close to their home in New Orleans.
3. The fun-loving couple will host a movie night on Friday, Nov. 14, with their wedding party.
4. The rehearsal dinner will be held on Saturday.
5. And the couple’s wedding ceremony, which is sure to be an elegant affair, will occur on Sunday, Nov. 16.
Knowles and Ferguson kept their engagement and wedding plans completely hidden from family and friends, sources said.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar back in March, Knowles raved about her relationship with Ferguson and why he’s adding an extra challenge to her music career.
“Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while,” she said. “It’s a f–ked-up thing — without conflict it’s a lot harder to write interesting songs.”