The Best Celebrity Baby Names of 2013, Ranked in Order of Cuteness
This was a very special year for celebrity babies. After all, a new heir to the British throne was born in 2013, as well as new heir to the Kardashian empire. Look back at every single celebrity baby born this year, and see if you agree with our ranking of their cute names!
1. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum's baby Everly had our favorite name long before we knew how adorably chunky she would grow up to be! Now she's our favorite baby, too.
2. CNN anchor Erin Burnett named her baby son Nyle Thomas.
3. Jimmy Fallon surprised fans with the news that he and his wife welcomed a baby girl via surrogate this summer. We adore her name, Winnie Rose!
4. Jennifer Love Hewitt got married and had a baby this year! She named her daughter Autumn James.
5. Pauly D announced he had fathered a baby while living it up on tour. His daughter is named Amabella.
6. Arrow star Stephen Amell named his daughter Mavi Alexandra Jean.
7. Lookit that face! Ivanka Trump named her son Joseph Frederick.
8. Penelope Cruz and her husband Javier Bardem welcomed a baby girl, Luna.
9. Joanna Garcia-Swisher and her husband Nick Swisher named their little lady Emerson Jay.
10. Trophy Wife star Malin Akerman brought this little gentleman, Sebastian, into the world.
11. Also going with the name Sebastian were Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose.
12. Hart of Dixie star Jaime King named her cutie son James Knight.
13. Is there a My Girl joke in here somewhere? Anna Chlumsky named her girl Penelope Joan.
14. Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez produced what is surely the most beautiful baby boy on planet Earth this year, and named him Maceo-Robert.
15. Rachel Leigh Cook is all grown up, and has a little baby girl named Charlotte Easton (the same name her She's All That co-star Freddie Prinze, Jr. chose for his daughter!).
16. Former First Daughter Jenner Bush Hager made Bush 43 a grandfather with the introduction of daughter Margaret Laura, nicknamed Mila.
17. Mario Lopez and wife Courtney welcomed a son, Dominic.
18. Mark-Paul Gosselaar and new wife Catriona had their first son, Dekker Edward.
19. We know it's a traditional name and the choice is pretty much beyond their control, but we still kind of wish Prince William and Kate Middleton had chosen a more fun name than George for their prince.
20. Supernatural star Jensen Ackles and One Tree Hill's Danneel Harris had a pretty little girl named Justice Jay.
21. How can you not love Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell? The cute couple named their first daughter Lincoln.
22. Oh my gosh, too cute. Jamie Lynn Sigler named her son Beau Kyle.
23. Emile Hirsch gave his son the superhero-worthy name of Valor.
24. Going with a similar theme, Jessica Simpson went with Ace Knute for her son.
25. Busy Philipps loves animal names for her babies. Baby son Cricket Pearl joined older sis Birdie Leigh this year.
26. A perfect name for a rock star baby! Fergie and Josh Duhamel went with "Axl Jack" for their son.
27. Holly Madison had her first baby, a daughter named Rainbow Aurora.
28. Twilight star Cam Gigandet had a son, Rekker Radley.
29. Sorry, little North West. You are super cute, but we still think your parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are a little cray cray for going with that name.