After weeks of speculation that Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson was demoted, she verified her return to the reality series via Instagram. She put those rumors to rest when she confirmed that her first day of filming was done on Saturday, February 16.
In a video she shared on social media, the 56-year-old gushed over a bouquet of flowers she received from her show's production company, Evolution Media.
In the video, the mother of two thanks Evolution Media and says that the first day of filming is done for her.
A source told RadarOnline Vicki “took a nearly 50 percent pay cut per episode."
For days, rumors have swirled that Vicki was for the upcoming 14th season. But she denied them on Twitter earlier this month.
What are your thoughts on Vicki returning to filming? Sound off in the comments below!