
Is Jenelle Evans QUITTING 'Teen Mom 2?'

July 12 2018, Published 5:52 p.m. ET
In late June, reports surfaced that Jenelle Evans has yet to sign her newest contract for the ninth season of Teen Mom 2. The mother-of-three took to Twitter to confirm the news writing back to a fan that said she won't watch the show if she isn't sharing her story anymore, "We will see! So far not looking pretty."
The Ashley's Reality Roundup reported that she was still negotiating a contract at the time. “Jenelle is only negotiating through her lawyer. Some of the executive producers have been on the phone with the lawyer for the last few days, trying to negotiate,” their insider said. “She was not budging and MTV was not budging.” Most of the issues were surrounding the situation with her husband, David Eason.
- August Keen Claims Jenelle Evans 'Beat' His 'A--' in Response to 'Teen Mom' Star's Wild Rant: She 'Is the Problem'
- Jenelle Evans' Ex August Keen Calls Out 'Sicko' Star for Making Her Son Jace, 15, Drive Because She Was 'Too High and Drunk'
- Jenelle Evans' Ex August Keen Bites Back After She Calls Him 'a Little B----': 'Keep the Kids Out of Your Mouth!'
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!
Jenelle's former PR rep, Johnny Donovan, opened up about her future on the MTV series.
Listen for all the details above!