5 Oscar Night Jewels We Want to Steal
You've seen the Oscar dresses, BUT have you gotten a good close look at all of the sparkly accessories from last night's awards show? There were back grazing necklaces, arm parties decked with bangles galore, and enough rings to make even Rihanna jealous, but these blinged-out baubles topped our list for most desirable!
1. Jennifer Lawrence's Pear-Shaped White Diamond Drop Earrings and Long Strand of Diamond Beads by Chopard
2. Jennifer Garner's 200-Carat Diamond Collar by Neil Lane
3. Amy Adams 68.30-Carat Diamond and Platinum Mouawad Bracelet
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones' Lorraine Schwartz Gold Earrings With Earth Tone Colored Natural Diamonds
5. Maria Menounos' Martin Katz Cuff and Ring
Whose jewels did you love at the 2013 Oscars? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @OKMagazine!