Britney Spears once ran around in a mystical forest while a hottie hunter with a bow and arrow chased her. Yes, you remember her pink fairytale perfume bottle and the message it sent. It was a Fantasy, as she clearly puts, and coincidentally, the name of her popular fragrance. Ten years later, you're getting the goods again.
Britney Spears has presented the Fantasy Anniversary Edition. Now you have some timely Britney Spears memorabilia to bring with you to one of her Planet Hollywood shows in Vegas, baby. That is, if you win the OK! Tweetstakes!
If you enter and win, you could take home a signed (yes, autographed by Brit herself!) bottle of the celeb's newest fragrance. Here's how to enter the one-day tweetstakes on October 3rd.
1. This all takes place on Thursday, so make sure you set your calendar!
2. Follow @OKMagazine on Twitter
3. In a tweet, tell us why you are Britney Spears' biggest fan using the hashtag #OKBritFantasy.
4. One lucky individual will be picked!
Make sure to keep the Britney Spears fragrance conversation going with the hashtag, #TheBritneyfantasy100. This signifies that there are 100 individually signed Britney Spears anniversary fantasy bottles being shipped around the world. And, well, if you win this tweetstakes, you'll have one of them!
- Britney Spears Says 'Bullying These Days' Is 'Extremely Manipulative' and 'Mean' in Bizarre Rant
- Britney Spears Declares 'Being Single Is Awesome' 6 Months After Sam Asghari Filed for Divorce
- Britney Spears Deletes Videos of Herself Smoking Cigarettes in Risqué Ensembles as Fans Remain Concerned Over Her 'Strange' Behavior
The fragrance will include a mix of smells including various florals, jasmine, orchid, and cupcake accord, as well as fruity elements like kiwi. But as amazing as the complex cumulative scent sounds, the packaging was just as well-thought out. The mini letters on the side of her fantasy box are actually the names of Brit's die-hard fans from over—wait for it—85 countries. The fragrance is enclosed in a round glass bottle with a little note from your girl. You'll be able to pick up this gem in October exclusively at Kohl's.
Will you be picking up this fragrance next month? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.