“Our inspiration for tonight's look on Camila is very old classic Hollywood with a modern twist featuring warm and golden tones," says makeup artist Patrick de Fontbrune. "She’s wearing a beautiful soft flush pink/salmon Gabriella Cadena dress with an opening in the back and it is just stunning."
Patrick offers a step-by-step guide for how he created Camila's beauty look:
• I started by applying Votre Vu’s Champagne Kisses on Camila’s lips for hydration. Then, I began to moisturize her face first with VBeaute’s Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum and then applied Votre Vu’s Attentive Crème du Jour with a brush. For her eyes, I dabbed VBeaute’s Nourishing Repair Eye Cream all around.
• To even out her complexion and give a golden glow, I mixed Votre Vu’s Love Me Deux Tinted Moisturizer in Paris and St. Tropez and stippled it onto her skin using a sponge. This allowed me to concentrate and build the coverage where needed. For the more delicate areas, such as under the eyes, I used my fingers to apply to tinted moisturizer. Applying the product this way allowed me to achieve the most flawless results. Camila has perfect skin so the Love Me Deux provided just enough coverage. I really love this product because it comes with a matching concealer that makes it foolproof! I spot concealed around her nose and under the eyes for a flawless finish, then used a touch of Lingerie Pour Les Yeux in Medium over her eyelids to even out the skin there as well.
• Next, I went over her T-zone and eyelids lightly with Belle Poudre in Golden Medium and Medium to fix the makeup in place. This also helps the eye shadow to stay put and make the colors stay true.
• Using Votre Vu’s Palette Play in Copper, I applied the light beige color for the base all over the eyes and then used the light gold color on the lids. I applied the deepest bronze along the crease and along the upper and lower lash line, and then pulled it out on the outer corners to elongate the eyes. To blend the eye shadows seamlessly, I used a soft angled brush.
• Next, using Votre Vu’s Le Joli Crayon in Charbon, I lined the upper lash line and inside the upper and lower lids to add depth to the eyes. To give more drama to the lashes, I used an eyelash curler and made sure to apply the Eiffel Power mascara from the very root to the top, applying from underneath. This helps to keep the curl and prevent the mascara from weighing the lashes down.
• To accentuate the look, I filled Camila’s brows in with Arch de Triumphe in Fair. This product went on so smoothly and didn’t move, but still was easy to blend.
• Lastly, I lined and filled in her lips with Votre Vu’s Drawmatic Lip Liner in Naked, applied French Kiss in Lisette on top, and finished off the lips with Lip Lustre in Tender (available in Spring/Summer 2014). The French Kiss lipstick is the one product she carried with her onto the red carpet!
Which celeb impressed you the most on the Oscars red carpet? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.