Get AnnaSophia Robb's Rockin' Young Hollywood Awards Hair
It may be unfair, but since AnnaSophia Robb plays the younger version of one of my favorite TV characters Carrie Bradshaw, I hold her to a very high fashion standard. Fortunately, The Carrie Diaries star hasn't let me down yet, and the feminine floral Pucci dress she wore to the Young Hollywood Awards on Thursday night was just perfect.
OK! News: Want Kristin Cavallari's Soft Curls? Of Course You Do!
To balance out the girliness of her ensemble, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. gave AnnaSophia a rocker-inspired look with a textured bun and heavy bang.
Photos: Put a Celeb-Style Ring On It
Copy the look with John D.'s easy-to-follow steps:
• Prep towel dried hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foam Mousse and TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Gel. Mix the two products in your hands and apply throughout hair to create grip and encourage natural waves
- 5 Shows To Watch This Weekend Other Than The Super Bowl Like Prince on New Girl, The Puppy Bowl and More
- Gotta See It Gram Of the Day: Carrie Meets Carrie! See Sarah Jessica Parker and AnnaSophia At the Cosmo 100 Power Lunch!
- OK! Exclusive: AnnaSophia Robb Dishes On The Carrie Diaries Season Two, The Perfect On-Screen Kiss and More!
• Blow dry hair roughly using your hands to give your hair natural texture
• Separate out the bangs and twist them up with a clip
OK! News: Get Rachel Bilson's Pretty Half-Up Do
• Take the rest of the hair and pull it back into a low ponytail. Twist the ponytail into a low bun and keep it in place with a few bobby pins. Mess up the bun a little bit with your fingers.
• Take the bang section out of the clip. Spray it with one or two pumps of TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray and blowdry it briefly to finish the look!
Which actress rocks the best hair? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.