Jessica Alba always looks so polished and her turn down the red carpet of Who What Wear’s Women of Style event was no exception. Celebrity hair stylist Davy Newkirk gave the actress perfectly imperfect waves using Davines products and shares his tips for recreating the look right here.
• Davy applied the Davines More Inside Volume Boosting Mousse to wet hair, creating a full-bodied, buoyant texture
• He then blew out her hair with a large round brush, creating a deep side part
• Using a 1-inch curling iron on the heavy side of the part, and a 1 1/4 inch curling iron on the rest of the hair, Davy created movement and body
• After curling, Davines More Inside This Is A Sea Salt Spray was applied throughout the hair and finger tousled while blow drying on a low speed setting
• Jessica’s style was set with Davines More Inside This Is A Strong Hold Moulding Clay.
What's your favorite hair style for a special event? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.