Celebrity hairstylist Marcia Hamilton is the woman behind Pink's many hair transformations and now she's revealing how to recreate her voluminous 'do from this rare photo taken of the singer. Copy the steps below to try it at home!
1. With Pink holding orchid flowers in her hands, the styling process was started with damp hair cleansed with White Sands Orchid Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner to enhance this flower theme.
Celebrity Smart Tip: "The hot pink mybotto inverted bottle holder seen here allows me to get all of the shampoo and conditioner out of the bottle, even to the very last drop," reveals Marcia.
2. Add a few pumps of volumizing mousse for lift and texture evenly from roots to tips.
3. Blow hair dry with a medium round boar bristle brush.
4. Clip extension pieces into the crown of your hair, making sure to leave enough out on the perimeters for coverage.
- The Miracle Scalp & Hair Product Kandi Burruss Swears By Is Available At Target — Shop Now
- Jennifer Garner Cautions Against Using Botox & Facial Fillers: 'Wait As Absolutely Long As Possible'
- Hailey Bieber's Favorite Lip Products From Charlotte Tilbury Are Available At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale — Shop Now
Celebrity Smart Tip: "If your hair is fine or a bit short, I suggest using clip in extensions to achieve Pink's 'Marilyn' style. Approximately 3 pieces should do the trick," says Marcia.
5. Spray hair with a heat protect styling spray like White Sands Liquid Texture Firm, curling the entire head with a medium to large curling iron. Wait a few minutes before coming out.
6. For streaks of playful color, apply Hypercolor Hair Powder with a makeup brush then set the style with a medium hold hairspray, while teasing roots a bit before combing through the curls for this sexy voluminous look.
What do you think of this daring 'do? Would you try it? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!