Celebrity hairstylist Marcia Hamilton is the woman behind Pink's many hair transformations and now she's revealing how to recreate her voluminous 'do from this rare photo taken of the singer. Copy the steps below to try it at home!
1. With Pink holding orchid flowers in her hands, the styling process was started with damp hair cleansed with White Sands Orchid Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner to enhance this flower theme.
Celebrity Smart Tip: "The hot pink mybotto inverted bottle holder seen here allows me to get all of the shampoo and conditioner out of the bottle, even to the very last drop," reveals Marcia.
2. Add a few pumps of volumizing mousse for lift and texture evenly from roots to tips.
3. Blow hair dry with a medium round boar bristle brush.
4. Clip extension pieces into the crown of your hair, making sure to leave enough out on the perimeters for coverage.
Celebrity Smart Tip: "If your hair is fine or a bit short, I suggest using clip in extensions to achieve Pink's 'Marilyn' style. Approximately 3 pieces should do the trick," says Marcia.
5. Spray hair with a heat protect styling spray like White Sands Liquid Texture Firm, curling the entire head with a medium to large curling iron. Wait a few minutes before coming out.
6. For streaks of playful color, apply Hypercolor Hair Powder with a makeup brush then set the style with a medium hold hairspray, while teasing roots a bit before combing through the curls for this sexy voluminous look.