Grammys Makeup How-To: Carly Rae Jepsen's Metallic Eye
Celebrity Makeup Artist Tina Turnbow created Carly Rae's edgy makeup for the Grammy Awards using Lancôme products and we've got the inside scoop on how to get it at home. Check out these steps below to try her metallic eye for a date or party!
- Translucence Pressed Powder in Ivoire
- Blush In Love in Peche Joue-Joue
THE BEST BEAUTY LOOKS AT THE GRAMMYS
- L’Extrême Mascara in 'Black'
- Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in 'Forever Noir,' 'Unlimited Silver,' and 'Boundless Blue'
- Le Crayon Khôl in 'Black Lapis'
THE BEST DRESSED STARS AT THE 2013 GRAMMY AWARDS
- Le crayon in 'Nude'
What do you think of CRJ's look? Who had your fave beauty look at the Grammys? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!
- The Miracle Scalp & Hair Product Kandi Burruss Swears By Is Available At Target — Shop Now
- Jennifer Garner Cautions Against Using Botox & Facial Fillers: 'Wait As Absolutely Long As Possible'
- Hailey Bieber's Favorite Lip Products From Charlotte Tilbury Are Available At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale — Shop Now