She’s a mentor on the upcoming NBC show Fashion Star and has her own clothing line, Winter Kate, and her accessories line, House of Harlow 1960, so you might think Nicole Richie would be a diva when it comes to getting red-carpet gorgeous — but she’s totally down-to-earth!
Nic let OK! hang with her as she got ready for the Golden Globes, and she spilled all her beauty and style secrets!
1. When it comes to a dress, she goes with her gut. “I wait until pretty much the last minute almost every single time,” Nicole tells OK!. “It really depends on how I’m feeling for the day and my mood so I usually have two or three and just pick.”
2. She needs help for a perfect hair day. “I have curly hair, so sometimes, well, all the time, I need to get the frizz out. Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion System has made my hair smooth and more manageable.”
- Hilary Duff Trolls Followers With 'Date Night Part 2' After Having A Night Out With Husband Matthew Koma, Ex Boyfriend Joel Madden & Wife Nicole Richie
- Nicole Richie Puts Past Feud Behind Her As She Attends Former 'The Simple Life' Costar Paris Hilton's Lavish Wedding To Carter Reum
- Nicole Richie Sets Herself On Fire Blowing Out Birthday Candles
3. She’s kinda clueless with makeup. “I don’t even have a makeup bag! Not like, ‘Oh, I’m so dope I don’t even own makeup,’ — I’d love to own makeup but I don’t even know what to do with it!”
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT NICOLE RICHIE'S RED CARPET RITUALS, CHECK OUT THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!, IN STORES NOW!