How do you get short hair into a voluminous, textured updo? Give it a twist! Adrienne Bailon attended the OK! TV Fashion Week party with her strands literally twisted and gathered onto the top of her head. We love that she was able to rock a lively style while still having it pulled up and out of her gorgeous face. It's a challenge to create a deconstructed 'do that still screams chic, but celebrity hairstylist Cesar Ramirez knows the tricks. And with his helpful tips below, you can copycat Adrienne's bold beauty moment.
- Adrienne Bailon-Houghton 'Definitely' Wants to Expand Her Family After Welcoming Son Ever: 'I Haven't Given Up Hope I Could Possibly Carry'
- Adrienne Bailon Praises Husband Israel For Being So 'Hands On' With Son Ever: 'We're Just Trying To Be Present'
- 'RHOBH' Star Garcelle Beauvais Feels Erika Jayne Should 'Get Rid Of Those Diamond Earrings' After Embattled Pop Star's Team Pushes Narrative That Her Embezzlement Battle Is Over
- "I pulled back the sides using Toni & Guy's new Creative Texturizing Glue, twisting and pinning each section at the back of the head," says Cesar
- "I then created volume on the top section by twisting and pinning everything back. I secured it in place with Toni & Guy's Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray."
- "Once everything was twisted and pinned back, I pulled up the shorter under layer to meet the top and twisted it all together."
Cesar explains that these three steps together resulted in the "messy, twisted braid-looking updo."
What do you think about this look? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.