Can’t make it to NYC for Fashion Week? Don’t worry, OK!’s got you covered! Today we headed over to check out Halston’s presentation for a sneak peek at the designer’s spring collection and loved every minute!
SHOW: Halston presentation
WHEN: September 13, 2010
WHO: Sarah Jessica Parker and Alexis Bledel
FASHION: The models were separated by color scheme - whites, naturals, blacks and sequins. There were big, leafy plants everywhere which gave off a very ethnic vibe. The models would smile at you as you walked by. Since it was a Halston collection, the styles were very '70s inspired with lots of long dresses, caftans and strappy platforms.
BEAUTY: Clean faces, makeup was by the M.A.C pro team. Every look was dictated by the color they were wearing.
- Sarah Jessica Parker looked beautiful greeting all guests as they came in - she was even taking photos with some lucky admirers!
- Alexis Bledel debuted a new hair color: red. When mentioned, she told OK!, "It's weird!" She also spoke to OK! about why she loves Halston: "It's just so classic and some of the '70s-inspired pieces in this collection, the way they move is just so beautiful. The drape is kind of sensual and the fabrics are so lovely."
- Alessandra Ambrosio Looks Glamorous Wearing A Green Belted Shirt-Dress Walking The Streets Of SoHo — Get The Look For Under $90 From Hello Molly
- OK! Exclusive: Kristin Cavallari Shares New York Fashion Week Inspiration, Thoughts On The Hills Alternate Ending and More!
- Gotta See It Gram of the Day: Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman Take An Adorable Selfie At New York Fashion Week
By Rachel Levine