Jenny Cho, Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist, created a unique, twisted hairstyle for Amanda Seyfried for the Critics' Choice Awards. Cho says of the look: "The blue lace that trickled up to her neckline inspired me to put her hair up in a fun updo." Follow these tips below to recreate her look at home!
1. For ultimate shine, start with new Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to gently cleanse and condition hair while smoothing the cuticle to make hair super shiny.
2. Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray to roots and layer a drop of new Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil to hands, emulsify and run thorough mid shaft to ends. Blow dry with a paddle brush.
3. Take a 1-1/2 inch wide section from the hair line and pull straight back to the top of the crown. Make a ponytail and tie with an elastic closest to your hair color. This will create a strong base for the look.
- 2022 Emmy Awards: See Photos Of Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Seyfried, & More!
- First Look! Amanda Seyfried Spotted As Theranos Founder Elizabeth Holmes On 'The Dropout' Set
- Getting Candid At The Oscars! The Best Behind-The-Scenes Moments, From Glenn Close's Impromptu Booty Pop To Instagram-Worthy Selfies
4. Pull front sides up to a high half up ponytail (do not secure yet). Starting with one side, pull up and across the center of the base point and make another pony, secure with elastic. Do the same on the other side. You’ll have three little ponytails on top of the crown area.
5. Gather all the loose ponytails into one and mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray all over hair. Twist and form a shape, pinning as you go to secure hair in place.
6. Pull the remaining hair in the back and make a ponytail right below your twisted knot, securing with an elastic. Mist hair spray all over and do the same as before, twisting and pinning as you go.
7. Finish with a light mist of hairspray over the entire look to set.
All Suave Professionals products can be purchased at mass drugstores.
What do you think of Amanda's look? Tweet us your thoughts @OKMagazine!