Rihanna hits it out of the park, again, with a stunning head-to-toe Met Gala look. The songstress wore a white midriff-baring Stella McCartney gown accented with a Jacob & Co one-of-a-kind choker boasting 116.56ct of diamonds in 18kt white gold and 4 ct diamond stud earrings. As if that wasn't enough bling, she also dazzled with a Dionea Orcini Jaipur ring, topaz ring and L.M. ring with white diamonds and topaz.
Celebrity makeup artist Mylah Morales created RiRi's soft makeup look, producing a gorgeous glow with important skin prep. Here's the breakdown of how Mylah got Rihanna red carpet ready.
• I wanted to give her a clean glowy face to match the clean lines of her dress. I prepped her skin with vbeauté Buying Time® everyday crème nourishing moisturizer all over her face. I then used vbeauté Undercover Agent®, an anti-wrinkle protecting serum that binds moisture to your skin to minimize redness and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This gave me the perfect smooth palette to work with.
• I focused on a strong brow by creating a different shape, drew it straighter than normal. I used a dark brow pencil to fill it in and finished it off with a brow crème to lock it in place.
• Next, concealer and foundation then powder were used to make her skin more flawless than it already is. To contour her face, I used a dark bronzer to contour and highlighter in her cheek area, both by MAC.
• I lined her eyes with the MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Definedly Black. For her eyelids, I used a taupe colored shadow all across, pulling it out with the shape of her brow.
• I finished her look with a splash of color by using a lilac-colored lip pencil.
Which celeb sported your favorite style at the Met Gala? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.