Larry Sims is the stylist to some of the hottest gals in Hollywood, this lovely lady being one of them. And yes, he's an expert—make that genius—in his field. At the TCAs, he took Tyra's already gorgeous straight strands and amped up the volume, transforming the hair into this wild and free cascading curly sensation.
Here's how to get it done!
- The Miracle Scalp & Hair Product Kandi Burruss Swears By Is Available At Target — Shop Now
- Jennifer Garner Cautions Against Using Botox & Facial Fillers: 'Wait As Absolutely Long As Possible'
- Hailey Bieber's Favorite Lip Products From Charlotte Tilbury Are Available At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale — Shop Now
To Get the Look:
1. "Tyra’s hair is straight typically, but we wrapped her hair around a dime-sized curling barrel in opposite directions, starting from root to tip. We left the ends pretty straight."
2. "To get the texture to look this way, I used a Mason Pearson brush to brush out the texture and to frizz it out. We were going super big, super undone, frizzy, and sort of organic."
3. "We established a heavy side part over the left and pulled her hair forward so she could have some of the undone textures."
4. "We used some of the Go Pro Curl-Licious Mist to give it an even more of an undone gorgeous, sort of organic texture. I took a few of open-face bobby pins and randomly grabbed strands, not even whole sections, and just pinned them back."
What do you think of Tyra's hair? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.