- Josh Hutcherson brought his dad by the Audi Sportscar Experience in Sonoma, CA…perhaps an early Father’s Day outing?
- Mariah Carey smiling and laughing during lunch at Serafina Upper West in N.Y.C. According to an observer, the glamorous mother of one-year-old twins "looked pretty in a black dress" while she sipped red wine and ate minestrone soup and salad. Mariah and her female companion sat at a quiet table in the back of the eatery and the diva was "in a really good mood."
- Gavin DeGraw performs an intimate show for fans at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tampa, FL.
- Avengers star Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow and best friend Beyonce, newlywed Carey Mulligan and funny lady Kristin Wiig were recently spotted sipping Perrier Jouet at the Carlyle in New York City and they were all talking to each other about how much they loved the bubby.
- Karina Smirnoff from the hit show Dancing With The Stars recently invited the team at HipSwap.com into her closet to do a little pre-summer re-jiggering of her wardrobe.
- Gerard Butler celebrated his film, Motor City and drank SodaStream sparkling water at The Art of Elysium's and Hollywood Domino PARADIS On Board m/y Harle-Cannes, France.
- Minka Kelly, Kristen Bell, Whitney Port, Mandy Moore and Brittany Snow celebrated the book release of City of Style: Exploring Los Angeles Fashion, from Bohemian to Rock by style writer Melissa Magsaysay. Fashionable guests mingled, sipped Brancott Estate Wine and browsed the racks at 3.1 Phillip Lim during the cocktail reception sponsored by Beso.com.
- Adrienne Bailon was spotted celebrating her sister’s birthday dinner at restaurant hot spot Bishops & Barons on Thursday night. After wrapping filming for her new show Empire Girls, Bailon headed over to the restaurant with friends and family where she sipped champagne, chowed down and danced the night away with her group until 12:30AM.
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!