George Clooney's arm candy was looking GORGE per usual on the red carpet at last night's Academy Awards. Stacy had not only one of the best dresses of the night, but some of the best hair and makeup too, and we've got the scoop on how to recreate her look at home!
Celeb hairstylist Robert Vetica said of the inspiration behind her 'do: “We wanted to create a modern retro look, very old Hollywood in the 30’s glamour. We chose to do a low side part, deconstructed into a faux bob with loose volume."
Get the look:
Robert started out with wet hair, adding a few drops of the Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum to give Stacy’s hair the strength and flexibility it needed for the initial blowdry. After blowdrying, Robert applied the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum before curling her hair into loose waves and setting it with the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Styling Hair Spray. Following, Robert brushed out Stacy’s curls and swept hair into a loose faux bob, finishing off the look with the Carol’s Daughter Finishing Shine Mist to give her hair a lasting, red-carpet shine.
Makeup Artist Matthew VanLeeuwen used Elizabeth Arden products and said he wanted her look to be "simple and sexy with just the right amount of smolder"—consider that goal accomplished!
Get the look:
• Prep skin with PREVAGE Anti-Aging+ Intensive Repair Daily Serum then apply Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup in Toasty Beige
• Warm cheeks and forehead with Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder then layer Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach high on the apples of the cheeks
• Swipe Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Bone all over the eye, Smolder in the crease, layered Shimmering Copper and Sugar Cube on the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
• Line eye with Beautiful Color Smoky Eyes Pencil in Smoky Black and finish with two coats of Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara on curled lashes.
• Line lips with Beautiful Color Lip Pencil in Taupe
• Finish with Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Cameo with a touch of Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Precious Petal.
What do you think of Stacy's beauty look? Comment below or tweet us @OKMagazine!