I’m a big fan and I mean BIG FAN of Sophia Bush‘s look here. Leather skirt + a leopard over-sized clutch + a fur long-sleeved tunic with strappy heels and a gold arm party? I would wear this exact outfit every day if I could. Soph rocked these fall-friendly essentials at a Coach event recently, proving that adding one pop of animal-print flare to an all-black ensemble is always a good idea.
Now, the genius to this exaggerated shaped bag is simple—it holds way more gloss, gum, hand lotion, chargers, credit cards, and beauty products that it’s much smaller little sister. Here are a few others I’m loving at the moment (clockwise order):
- Over-Sized Pyramid Stud Clutch, $76, Topshop.com
- French Connection Over-Sized Clutch, $68, Nordstrom.com
- Coach Large Clutchable in Leopard Haircalf, $798, Macys.com
- Tory Burch Over-Sized ‘Mya’ Clutch, $350, Saksfifthavenue.com
- Milly ‘Avril’ Iridescent Clutch, $450, Bloomingdales.com
- Faux Leather Clutch, $17, Forever21.com
What do you think of Sophia’s look and the over-sized clutch trend? Do you own any? Will you try it? Leave a comment below or tweet us your thoughts @OKMagazine!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!