The ‘Bachelorette’ House Has Completely Lost It: 10 Most Shocking Moments From This Week’s Episode
The man drama was on another level!
Let’s keep this short and sweet! Tonight’s episode of The Bachelorette was all about Dean (who FINALLY redeemed himself after his awkward After The Final Rose first impression), drama, drama, and more drama! Oh, and let’s not forget about the nightmare that is Lee, who basically caused all the drama, but we’ll soon get to that. So, here are this week’s most shocking Bachelorette moments:
1. Lee solidified his spot as the number one pot-stirrer as he engaged in not one, but two explosive fights during the cocktail party. The episode picked up where it left off — Eric and Lee’s tense argument, which ultimately ended with the two agreeing to disagree – however after squashing his beef with Eric, Lee went from that fight to fighting with Kenny after admitting that he likes to make people angry. #Barf #Disingenious
2. Dean alluded that Lee is racist! “The only person I’ve seen Lee pick fights with have been not the people that he’s used to seeing on a daily basis from a cultural perspective,” the startup recruiter confessed in his private interview.
3. Before the rose ceremony, Rachel broke down into tears about all the drama in the house as well as the pressures she feels being the first black Bachelorette.
4. Lee got a rose! (Ughh!) Enough said.
5. Dean and Rachel had a date in a blimp and it was SOOOOO cute! (Totally adding to my bucket list)
6. Dean revealed that his mom passed away from cancer when he was 15. He not only won Rachel’s heart with his brave confession, as he won the one-on-one rose, but he also won Bachelor Nation’s.
7. Kenny spelled champagne wrong during the group date spelling bee and it was just sad. (In the words of Kim K, tragic!)
8. Rachel revealed that she’s willing to move to Wisconsin, with Peter – if he made it far enough and for the right reasons. She also confessed that she’s licensed to practice law in Wisconsin. Fate or just coincidence?
9. Eric called Iggy a gossip queen and it was everything! Iggy, the house snitch, spent his one-on-one time with Rachel bad mouthing Josiah, for no reason. Ultimately, his little snitching only created more drama in the house as he told the guys, almost immediately after getting back from his one-on-one with Rachel, that he spent his alone time with her talking crap about Josiah. (It was so weird!)
10. Horrible Lee continued his agenda to get Kenny out of the house and even seemed to get Rachel on his side – well, that’s what Kenny believed after Rachel confronted him about Lee’s accusations against him.
The Bachelorette airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.