- Reza Farahan Reportedly Gets Restraining Order Against Mercedes Javid's Husband
- Jenelle Storms Off Stage After Being Confronted Over 'Hateful Comments'
- Rob Kardashian's Family 'At A Loss Over What To Do' About His Reclusive Behavior
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton Pack On The PDA At Knott's Berry Farm
- Jordyn Woods Flaunts New House After Moving Out Of Kylie Jenner’s Mansion
Ben Affleck Doing All He Can To Redeem Himself!
He went to rehab and got clean to “be the best father” he could be, but it wasn’t enough to save Ben Affleck’s marriage. On April 13, nearly 22 months after their 2015 separation, Jennifer Garner filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years. The couple are seeking joint custody of their three kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel, It’s a stunning fall for the pair, who seemed closer after their separation than they did in the months before it, taking their kids to school and church together and praising one another in interviews. (Jen: “He’s the love of my life.” Ben: “Jen is a superhero mom.”) Alas, despite near-constant rumors of a joyous reconciliation, it’s not to be.