- Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum & More Glam It Up at 'America's Got Talent' Live Show
- Tamra Judge Reveals Cast Trip To Iceland Led To Her Cancer Discovery
- Fans Are Worried About Jinger Duggar’s Baby Felicity After Seeing This Pic
- Thomas Ravenel Reacts To Ashley's Breakup Vid In The MOST Shocking Wayeo
- Teyana Taylor SLAMS ‘Lazy, Sneaky, Jealous’ Tourmate Jeremih
Ben Affleck Doing All He Can To Redeem Himself!
He went to rehab and got clean to “be the best father” he could be, but it wasn’t enough to save Ben Affleck’s marriage. On April 13, nearly 22 months after their 2015 separation, Jennifer Garner filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years. The couple are seeking joint custody of their three kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel, It’s a stunning fall for the pair, who seemed closer after their separation than they did in the months before it, taking their kids to school and church together and praising one another in interviews. (Jen: “He’s the love of my life.” Ben: “Jen is a superhero mom.”) Alas, despite near-constant rumors of a joyous reconciliation, it’s not to be.