- Meghan's Half-Sister Samantha Reveals What Was In The Letter She Tried To Give Her
- Thomas Opens Up About Daughter Meghan's Pregnancy — 'My Baby Is Having A Baby'
- Aww! Bradley Cooper Holds Daughter Lea Over His Head During Fun Day Out
- Bethenny Stuns In Miami Days After Heated Court Battle With Ex Jason
- Pregnant Carrie Underwood Officially Becomes A 'Soccer Mom'
Ben Affleck Doing All He Can To Redeem Himself!
He went to rehab and got clean to “be the best father” he could be, but it wasn’t enough to save Ben Affleck’s marriage. On April 13, nearly 22 months after their 2015 separation, Jennifer Garner filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years. The couple are seeking joint custody of their three kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel, It’s a stunning fall for the pair, who seemed closer after their separation than they did in the months before it, taking their kids to school and church together and praising one another in interviews. (Jen: “He’s the love of my life.” Ben: “Jen is a superhero mom.”) Alas, despite near-constant rumors of a joyous reconciliation, it’s not to be.