- All The Details On North West & Penelope Disick's Candy Land-Themed Bash
- Khloe Kardashian Congratulates Ex Lamar Odom On His Tell-All Book
- Audrina Patridge Admits Old Flame Justin Bobby Helped Her Get Through Divorce
- Taylor Swift Gives Surprise Performance At Historic Stonewall Inn
- 7 Things To Know About Mariska Hargitay's Husband Peter Hermann
Ben Affleck Doing All He Can To Redeem Himself!
He went to rehab and got clean to “be the best father” he could be, but it wasn’t enough to save Ben Affleck’s marriage. On April 13, nearly 22 months after their 2015 separation, Jennifer Garner filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years. The couple are seeking joint custody of their three kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel, It’s a stunning fall for the pair, who seemed closer after their separation than they did in the months before it, taking their kids to school and church together and praising one another in interviews. (Jen: “He’s the love of my life.” Ben: “Jen is a superhero mom.”) Alas, despite near-constant rumors of a joyous reconciliation, it’s not to be.