- Tyler Breaks Down Into Tears From Cate's Suicidal Thoughts Details
- Queen Elizabeth Rolls Her Eyes After Prince Charles Calls Her ‘Mummy’ At Her Party...
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Girlfriend Welcome Their Second Daughter!
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Baby’s First Books — And They’re All About Praying
- Kendra Wilkinson Suffers Major Loss As Divorce Battle With Hank Continues
Ben Affleck Doing All He Can To Redeem Himself!
He went to rehab and got clean to “be the best father” he could be, but it wasn’t enough to save Ben Affleck’s marriage. On April 13, nearly 22 months after their 2015 separation, Jennifer Garner filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years. The couple are seeking joint custody of their three kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel, It’s a stunning fall for the pair, who seemed closer after their separation than they did in the months before it, taking their kids to school and church together and praising one another in interviews. (Jen: “He’s the love of my life.” Ben: “Jen is a superhero mom.”) Alas, despite near-constant rumors of a joyous reconciliation, it’s not to be.