trending in NEWS
- Queen Elizabeth Rolls Her Eyes After Prince Charles Calls Her ‘Mummy’ At Her Party...
- Kendra Wilkinson Suffers Major Loss As Divorce Battle With Hank Continues
- Paris Jackson Lashes Out At Family Members : 'When's The Last Time You Called Me?'
- Newly Single Gigi Hadid Hangs Out With Her Sisters Ahead Of Her Birthday
- Ewan McGregor Takes 'Playboy' Model Daughter Clara To Movie Premiere
Desperate Charlie Sheen Forced To Sell His Most Prized Possessions!
HIV positive Charlie Sheen is so broke he is selling the last of his baseball memorabilia possessions! “Charlie is desperate for cash,” said several pals of the former “Two and a Half Men” star. “He’s blown through all his millions and can’t find work. He’s at the end of his rope.” Sheen, a noted collector of baseball memorabilia for decades, is the former owner of some of that community’s most prized objects, including the 1986 World Series “Mookie Ball” and Bill Buckner’s baseball glove that missed it. Over the years, Sheen has sold most of his collection. But the one thing he always kept was Ruth’s 1927 World Series ring. If it was ever put up for auction, it would fetch at least a half-million bucks.
- charlie sheen