trending in NEWS
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Takes A Shot Of Rum During Caribbean Tour
- Watch! Ramona Singer & Sonja Morgan Steal Lobsters On ‘RHONY’
- JLo Looks Unrecognizable In Sneak Peak Of Music Video With French Montana
- Rising Country Music Star Justin Carter Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself
- Tamera Mowry Reacts To Being 'Cancelled' On Social Media
Charlize Theron Talks Playing A Villain & Being A Mom!
Charlize Theron doesn’t get behind the wheel in The Fate of the Furious, but she’s in charge nonetheless. As Cipher, the first female villain in the blockbuster franchise, she hacks into the high-speed action by turning cars into remote-controlled weapons, and pitting Dom (Vin Diesel) against his own close-knit team. “With Cipher, I wanted her to be grounded and to feel really scary, not fake scary.” The actress talks about playing a psychopath, her own love of cars and how she takes a backseat to her kids Jackson and August. “I love that my children dictate my life now. I’m like a soldier being told which way to walk”