trending in NEWS
- Backstreet Boys Cancel Their Concert After Storm Injures Multiple Fans
- Rihanna Arrives In Barbados For The Wedding Of Her Longtime Friend
- Tamra Judge Posts Photo Of Her Identical-Looking Daughter Sophie
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Younes Bendjima What He's Missing In Hot New IG Video
- Angelina Takes Her Kids To The Movies Amid Bitter Divorce Battle With Ex Brad
Charlize Theron Talks Playing A Villain & Being A Mom!
Charlize Theron doesn’t get behind the wheel in The Fate of the Furious, but she’s in charge nonetheless. As Cipher, the first female villain in the blockbuster franchise, she hacks into the high-speed action by turning cars into remote-controlled weapons, and pitting Dom (Vin Diesel) against his own close-knit team. “With Cipher, I wanted her to be grounded and to feel really scary, not fake scary.” The actress talks about playing a psychopath, her own love of cars and how she takes a backseat to her kids Jackson and August. “I love that my children dictate my life now. I’m like a soldier being told which way to walk”