trending in NEWS
- Daddy Duties! David Beckham & His Kids Have The Cutest Family Fun Day
- Carrie Underwood Shows Off Facial Scar From Accident In A New Close-Up Photo
- Taylor Swift's Stalker Breaks Into Her Apartment To Shower & Sleep In Her Bed
- Blac Chyna Is All Smiles Amid Her Custody Battle With Rob Kardashian
- Demi, Drew, Bethenny And More Are Spotted Looking For Love On Dating Apps!
Charlize Theron Talks Playing A Villain & Being A Mom!
Charlize Theron doesn’t get behind the wheel in The Fate of the Furious, but she’s in charge nonetheless. As Cipher, the first female villain in the blockbuster franchise, she hacks into the high-speed action by turning cars into remote-controlled weapons, and pitting Dom (Vin Diesel) against his own close-knit team. “With Cipher, I wanted her to be grounded and to feel really scary, not fake scary.” The actress talks about playing a psychopath, her own love of cars and how she takes a backseat to her kids Jackson and August. “I love that my children dictate my life now. I’m like a soldier being told which way to walk”