trending in NEWS
- Justin Theroux Walks Through NYC Alone Amid Laura Harrier Dating Rumors
- Tom Hanks' Son Chet Hanks Blames Drugs For His Use Of The N Word
- Denise Richards Cuddles Up Next To Another Man In Walmart
- Money, Custody & More: Here Are The Terms Of Anna Faris And Chris Pratt's Divorce
- Carey Mulligan Had The SWEETEST Reaction To BFF Prince Harry's Baby News
Charlize Theron Talks Playing A Villain & Being A Mom!
Charlize Theron doesn’t get behind the wheel in The Fate of the Furious, but she’s in charge nonetheless. As Cipher, the first female villain in the blockbuster franchise, she hacks into the high-speed action by turning cars into remote-controlled weapons, and pitting Dom (Vin Diesel) against his own close-knit team. “With Cipher, I wanted her to be grounded and to feel really scary, not fake scary.” The actress talks about playing a psychopath, her own love of cars and how she takes a backseat to her kids Jackson and August. “I love that my children dictate my life now. I’m like a soldier being told which way to walk”