trending in NEWS
- 'I've Waited So Long For You' — Kylie Jenner Debuts Her New Rolls-Royce
- Pete Shares Disturbing Post — 'I Really Don't Want To Be On This Earth Anymore'
- Internet Sensation Claims Kris Jenner Is His Future Mother-In-Law
- Farrah Abraham Goes Pink While Ice Skating With Daughter Sophia
- Blac Chyna Changes Hair Color After Pregnancy Rumors Spread
Christina El Moussa Is Single Yet Again! Here's Why Her Latest Love Failed
Christina El Moussa who split last summer from husband Tarek, has parted ways with her new boyfriend, Anaheim Ducks player Nate Thompson. And though the breakup was dismissed by sources close to both parties as “nothing dramatic” and just a case of “bad timing,” insiders tell OK! the truth is that Christina pulled the plug after unsavory details of Nate’s behavior came to light. After word got out that Nate left his wife, Cristin Stuart, in 2015 after less than two years of marriage, and that Cristin was six months pregnant at the time, “Christina was horrified,” says an insider. “That’s not the kind of man she could envision a future with.” As for the Flip or Flop star, “she’s going to take things much slower for now,” says the insider. “There’s been a lot of turmoil in her life, and she wants to concentrate on her kids and her career.”