"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened the night of June 4," the 24-year-old shared in a written statement to E! News.
"Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production."
Corinne continued, "As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."
According to reports, the reality star has hired high-powered attorney Marty Singer to “obtain justice.”
As OK! readers know, ABC pulled the plug on Bachelor In Paradise Season 4, following “allegations of misconduct,” filed by a show producer. While the network is still investigating the matter, a source told Entertainment Tonight that the abrupt suspension of the show was due to a hot and heavy pool sesh between DeMario Jackson and Corinne.
Reports have since come out that have alleged that a sexual encounter may have taken place without Corinne’s consent.
On Wednesday, June 14, DeMario also broke his silence and told DailyMail: “My side will be coming. Soon, soon I promise. I'm great. Family, friends and Kanye West... His music…Thanks for all the love.”
What do you think will happen to BIP? Sound off in the comments!