trending in NEWS
- Is Jason Duggar Courting? Fans Think The Now Legal Teen Is Next To Find A Spouse
- Gwyneth Paltrow Flashes Engagement Ring at ‘Avengers’ Premiere in Leggy Look: Pics...
- Meek Mill To Be Released From Prison Within The Hour
- Kanye West Shares Hilarious Snaps Of Him Playing Dolls With Daughter North
- New And Improved! The Top 15 Celebrity Plastic Surgeries Gone Right
David Schwimmer Preps For Custody Battle From Hell
“Friends” star David Schwimmer is bracing for an international custody fight from hell! Newly split from wife Zoe Buckman, David fears his wife will take their daughter, Cleo, to live in England, sources told OK! Magazine. Now British-born Zoe, and all-American David are drawing battle lines, OK! Magazine has learned. “Zoe told David she’ll pack up and move back to England and take Cleo with her,” said an insider. “David’s not about to give up without one hell of a fight and said, ‘Not with my daughter.’ “Zoe’s a British citizen … all her friends and family are in the U.K. David understands that, and if she wants to go, fine, but she can leave Cleo with him.” While they’re yet to formalize the split and file for divorce, the couple is “staking out their ground,” said the insider.
- David Schwimmer